The End

Hello miss and classmates, this is the better blog, because is the last post in the semester and in the life, the topic for today is “The english class”.


I am very happy to finish the semester, and finish all the courses, but this activity (write a post) is very interesting and I think maybe I miss writing every week on any topic and be able to vent a little with you. The only bad thing about this situation is the date, because it is december 29th, monday is 31, in other words Monday are all parties for the new year, and I am here, on my desk, writing a new post instead of looking for my clothes to wear this day. Well, I will hug my family and return to my room to continue my study because the exams end on January 25th, this is so sad, but it is a cost to study at the university of Chile, and a cost for a good war.




I also believe that this activity and in general the English classes in the university are to review and reinforce the knowledge, not to learn. Because learning a language "new " needs a lot of time to study or practice, plus all students know different things, depending on how their classes were in their colleges or high schools. Also, something very important is that each student learns in a different way, perhaps some of them are very useful to write (if we talk about the blog), but another may be useful more read or learn even with songs or movies, that is something personal.




BYE, happy new year.
see you in the other life




Comentarios