Choose your life





In my high school, from 7° basic we were told that we had to study to go to university, but I started with this idea of thinking about my future when I was in the 2°, since this momento i start to search my career, something that i like, a career where i can work in the future.





And in my long search, in my years as a high school student, I found that my area to follow was the scientist,) although I love reading and writing, science generated in me an attraction, I thought of studying medicine, but I needed higher points in the PSU, then appeared in my life the career of medical technology, which I liked a lot and asked me a lower score to enter, but at the time of delivery of the results, I thought again in all careers that could study and review the programme well and choose to stay with this, an option that was from before but not very strongly.

Today I am very happy with my career, since it has a wide variety of classes, which are in different areas, they have chemistry, physics, biology, law, cosmetology, etc.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario