Hello, i am Tomas Ignacio Gonzalez Gonzalez and i am 19 years old, live in Maipu, Santiago.

I was born in 1998 and my brother was born in 2005, his name is Manuel Andres Gonzalez Gonzalez, my mother is Paola Gonzalez and my father´s name is Rigoberto Gonzalez.

I studied at the Liceo Nacional de Maipú until 2016, when I graduated; in 2017 I start to study the career Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Chile, this is my second year in this faculty and I am very happy for this and very satisfied with all, with the class, with the environment and the most important with my friends.





I liked to go out with friends, rest and read, but nowadays, in college everything is different, because, although I want to do these activities, I do not have much free time, just study and sleep. But when I try to go out to exercise or visit my friends and go to a party or just talk, watch movies is a must in my life, minimum one movie a week.



The app that I use a lot, if we are talking about social networks, is instagram, where one publishes everything about his life, photos and text of the daily live, of what one ago and with those who are, this is something that I am always doing well, taking pictures is something inevitable in all places and in all moment.



.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario