You need read Farenheit 451






Hello friends, the topic of the blog today is my favorite book, that is Farenheit 451, written text by Ray Bradbury, American writer of mystery of the fantasy, horror and science fiction.











The name of the book is for temperature scale, Farenheits, and the number 451 is for that in farenheits the 451° is the temperature at which paper ignites.











in my life, the books have always been present, I like to read since I was very small, today I don´t read always, because the university have long time, but when I have free time I search books that like me, recently I read a lot of books of john katzenbach, as the theacher, the psycoanalyst or the student.









But the book that frame my life is Farenheit 451, book wrote in 1953 a philosophical novel, the plot of the text is a futuristic world in which it is forbidden to read, people who read are eliminated by the government, and their homes or centres where they keep books are burned with the books inside, for create an illiterate population, guided by the ideals of the government. And the persons in charge of this work are the firemen, but Guy Montag a fireman is a great reader, who steals books from the houses that burned and reed this in his home in secret of his wife.











My recommendation for you is: read this book, because is the best for me and the best for you after read.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario