Where will we travel?


Hello miss, Hello classmates, how are you?, I am fine, because this is a good week because yesterday I did the last A1 in this semester, but in two weeks begins the A2 and this part of the semester is very sad and stressful, because I and you (I think all the student and n this  Faculty) needs to study all day and sometimes all night, because it is a lot of tests and concepts or content, okay, but right now I am relaxed for next week, then today and tomorrow I can go out and enjoy my weekend and my life, paint the town of red, and the most important is that I can see the Teleton.




But, today I will talk about my holiday, the best part in the year, after my birthday, obviously, I remember every year I leave Santiago in this period, not for the entire period of the holiday, but minimum one week, go to the beach or go to the south of Chile , and this second is the best option to travel in Chile, more reason in the summer, because they have beaches and lakes where you can take sun or bathing, also have great green areas and perfect scenery, without many people, without the smog of the city , without the noise of the city, I like these things, but for a while, three weeks maximum, because I like the city, buildings, people, noise, is rare, but everyone has different tastes.




On several occasions I have gone to Villarrica, this is in the Araucaria region, and is a perfect city to relax and do interesting activities in the Villarrica lake, or trekking in the Villarrica volcano, or meet small towns, and obviously try all the Artisan beers.














And you? Who is you favorite destiny for vacations?



Comentarios

  1. I love south of Chile but I have not had the opportunity to go on vacation to villarica

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario