Lab, Clinic or Pharmacy?








Hello miss, Hello people Internet, I write again, the last friday i published anything on the blog because this day was a holiday, but the important thing is today, Friday 9/November, well, today I will have a great topic, my future work, this topic is to imagine my life , my work in a few more years.





When I get out of this race I work, obviously in one of the areas that has the race, today I like all the Work field I have, because I can work in different areas such as industries (labs that make articles for people, animals or Plants And make medicines, bath products, kitchen products and other products for your daily life).




 Another area is the clinic, where you have to work with patients, real people, I say because in the industries you have to work primarily in the office or actually in the lab and do not have much contact with other people (in this work can help the Sick with their medication ions, because there are mixes that can kill in the patient, then pharmaceutical chemistry knows that these bad combinations, then they support the doctor).










And the third option of area is the pharmacy, the administration of this local, (know the stock of medicaments and sometimes help at the persons that buy in the farmacy and need the instructions for use the medicament).







So the choice is very difficult for me, because I like these 3 options, I think I need to continue the race to have better references to decide.

Comentarios