travel for the world






Hello miss, hello classmates, today I will write a new 
post, this is about “A country I would like to visit”.










I love travel and visit new places, know new people, and know new places, and the parts of this places; I love being a tourist, taking pictures at all, walking the streets and enjoying. I know many of the cities of Chile, I have never travel out of Chile.





I don´t know other countries, I think all countries have good tourists attractions, good activities to do, then I don´t have only one option to go, I would go to any part with a good company and want to enjoy. But I like more the cities, buildings, lights, persons, sounds, noise, this is better than going to the countryside, the nature is good, nice and quiet, you can relax in this places, but I need go out, listen to songs, sing, dance and drink (a bit, obviously), paint the town of red.





I would liketo go to a country far away from Chile, because I can meet new cultures, and people can have other ideas or others ideologies, be more open minded.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario