Bye Bye

Good afternoon teacher, good afternoon bloggers friends, today came the last day, this will be the Last post in English 3, and our theme for writing is the writing, the blog, this experience of writing learning more about English and learning more about you by reading your Blogs, just as you learned a few things about me in my previous publications.



I like everything related to the lyrics, I like to read and write, but in spanish, then this blog was a challenge, because to do so I had to think about what I was going to write the central theme, how to express what I felt or thought about it , and then take that text in spanish and translate it into english, with a little help from the dictionaries, some words did not know how to write in english, so it helped me expand my vocabulary, I also learned other things, like movies books very interesting with the blog From:  "Your favorite movie or book ", I want to see some movies that you wrote, I'm hoping to finish the semester to do it.




I want to express my gratitude to my readers for reading and commenting on my blogs, if no one had read them I would not have written more posts. That all of you are very well and hopefully we'll see you in English 4.






Comentarios

  1. I also really like to write, and also in spanish.
    PD: You're a good Blogger

    ResponderEliminar
  2. also I want to see some films that were mentioned in the blogs

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I will miss your welcome greetings ... I hope that the other course we are together, to continue reading your blogs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Friend, how fabulous you are to write!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario