My University, My class




Hello, good afternoon professor, good afternoon blogger friends, today I have a new topic for the blog, my favorite class in college, a topic that can not enjoy all, because the classes in general are boring, you have to pay attention, you have to study, but It may be that regardless of the notes or hours you use to prepare the class, we may like it or not. I think for the moment my answer to this question, what is your favorite class?, is that my favorite class is analytical chemistry.




When I started at the University believed that my favorite class was biology, because I loved biology in liceo, but in the university biology or physiology is very difficult and is different to as they were in my liceo, I like the themes related to the biololgia, but at this time I like much more analytical, analytical chemistry is a field that had never seen before, is something new and unknown to me, but something that I could wear well, I understand very well and they have good grades, which is also very important.




I don't know how I like this, I could not tell if it was by teachers, by subject or by the Assistant of the professor who helps us in the seminars, just know that today I love; I think that I like this class because I understand the matter and I have no major problems in developing guidelines for exercises, this is a very important class for the career, the next semester i have the lab of this class, I want to be there as soon as possible and do everything I have learned.






Comentarios

  1. Analytics is great! I really like the themes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Analytical chemistry is great, I hope to have soon the laboratory

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like analytical chemistry, it is not so difficult

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I also like analytical chemistry ... Edward is a god

    ResponderEliminar

  5. analytical chemistry is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Analytical Chemistry, but I'm doing badly xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario