A photo, a story


In my short life, I have lived the change of the photos, because, when I was a child I still used the printed photos, the analogue cameras and the known rolls of photos, when I started to grow they were becoming more popular digital cameras, the technology came to photographic area, saving the photos on the computer, in memories or CDs, losing the feeling, the emotion expressed in that picture.






Today, people take many photos with their cell phones or cameras, most came to Instagram, which is one of the social networks most used today by the world youth. This app aims to upload photos of our lives, so that those who want to know about us can find out what we do, who we are, what we like and many other things.




I, personally, I'm a young person who likes photos, I like to take pictures and take pictures of me, but do not upload them anywhere, only remain for me, including in my own Instagram, created at the beginning of the 2014, I uploaded only 27 photos, which gives us an approximate average of 1 photo every 2 months, because I believe that to make published a photo, it must have a real meaning for us, that keeps some important memory.






In this photo I am with my best friends on the beach, was any day, we were in santiago, during classes, but we needed a rest, then the day we went to Viña del Mar, something spontaneous where we passed it very well.


My profile in instragram is: @Tomasgg20
     ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡folllow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario