technology in my fife



Hello classmates and teacher, the topic of my blog today is who is my favorite piece of technology, which is … the cell phone, he was invented before 1923, the decades of 20, those that have evolved since that day, a device to communicate and give information in a fast way, regardless of the distance that separates them, to the smarthphones existing today.


I am of the generation that lived a change in the use of the technology, because my first cell I had it in 3 ° degree approximately, it was of red color with cover and with an antenna for call, and since those years I've seen how phones change to the smartphone I have.









Though I still kept that first cell, sometimes turn it on and use it to play snake, a game that at that time was THE BEST he had, go moving a snake around the screen looking for food so he could grow, and the only thing you had to avoid was touching the body of the same snake or the walls.







But today there are a variety much more large around the activities that you can perform on them, are so advanced they are a computer a little over small and portable, all now have an application that facilitates the development of activities, although they are very simple: watch movies, takes photos, listen to music, connect to the network and find out everything that is happening in the world, pay bills, control lights at the house, between many others, and that is without mentioning the games.




But the new generations were born with mobile phones and I think this is bad for them, because they do not create a relationship with other people, not to mention someone who is in front because they have no topics of conversation, because are accustomed to only seeing the screen and make their lives online, just use the cell phone, the new drug.

Comentarios

  1. I loved that we have similir tastes, very nice post. Thank you so much friend!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. oh, I also had those antenna phones and I had the snake game hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario