I Need Psychological Help






Hello Miss and classmates, today I will write a new blog, I'm very happy today because it's Friday and I have to sleep, rest and have more time to study, in the weekend, this is very fun hehehe, but is necessary, however, in keeping with today's theme the blog is about the obsessions, this is a subject interesting and also difficult, because after that all the world will know that I am mad.











Obsession also called OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) is quite normal nowadays, a lot of person says their obsessions, some are "normals", but others are very rare. In my case, I have a primary disorder, this relates to the numbers. The numbers are very complicated in my case because I tell you everything, and when I say everything is all, letters, words, things, steps, etc., and that is rare. What do you think about this type of disorders? It is not normal for me, is something I myself do without think, it is somewhat involuntary brain.









There is a kind of obsessions very different from where they talk such as obsession eat, watch tv, series, movies, alcohol or even drugs; When we speak of these obsessions, which are always bad, even when one has an obsession for the study, because whole obsession is bad, everything in excess is bad for the body and mind, the latter is my case, because I always think that I need to study more and more then I sleep very little and I feel bad for this, I'm tired, that I don't like to waste my time on other things when I can be learning.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario