The class by me








Hello teacher, hello classmates, in this semester I will re-post posts on the blog. In this case, the publication is "My Ideal English class ".










English class is a topic that I do not like, because English is a language complicated for me, but in university, the English class is interesting, blogs are a good idea to do, because you can write your comments, ideas and feelings, you just need to know a few words and you want to make a great text; These activities have helped me to get closer to the idiom, althought I need to continue learning to learn more about the language.







My ideal class don’t need the better activities, or the better classmates, or the better teachers, my ideal class only need a Tomas that know speak in English, do a long sentence or can have a long conversation.

Comentarios