The rhythm in my blog


Hello teacher, classmates and bloggers, my new post is about the music, a topic that I love, because I like the music, always I am with headphones listening to my favorite groups.


I have seen how throughout my life I have been changing my musical tastes, when one is small, usually only listen to the music that parents like, and when you grow choose your type of music, your artists, your rhythms, your dances , because music is not just listening, because it has many expressions. The song I remember most, I heard my parents is Karma Chameleon, from Culture Club.










Also, when I was little, I started listening to 2 groups mainly, Miranda and Kudai, both still exist and continue to do concerts, also last year I went to a concert at the Teatro Caupolican Miranda, I went with my biology teacher at the liceo, Because she also really likes this Argentinian group.








When I grew up, I began to pay attention to the lyrics of the songs, to understand what they said, not only if they were "entertaining ", I also met more groups and more artists, I also started listening to music in English, and today is what I hear most, mainly pop is my taste , but I like to hear everything, depends on the moment, because each song generates something different, different emotions, different memories.



Music helps us to express ourselves, to feel better, to forget something or someone, to conquer, to suffer and many other things, look for your style, your singers, look for your note and everything will be fine.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario