Me & My Future


Hello teacher, hello bloggers, my post of today is about the person that I admire, the most important in my life, a topic very entertaining, because, children always have someone to admire, that want to imitate, but these characters are usually false, because they are the TV, superheroes or cartoon.







In my case I feel that I have been different, I have never looked for that, I have never had an example to follow, a model character in my life, some guys imitate their parents or someone in the family, but I'm not like that, just looking to be well, being as I want, is not the shadow of anyone, be unique and best in everything I propose, be happy, so I think the person I admire and love is me.







Since childhood and to this day, I do not like superheroes, the fantasies of television, I have always been  "A man of Science ", see to believe is the phrase that represents me, and I feel that this has led me to be my own admirer , I see my reality and it's what I believe in and trust.













When you admire someone looking for the best for this person, okay, be happy and have all the best, as a character from television, singer, actor or actress, artist, a successful person or a normal person who wants to be big and as well as possible, taking as main support self.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario