I only want go out of the university


Hello Miss and Internet friends, this is my new post on the blog today's topic is graduate studies, courses and other activities to be better in the area of your career, to be a better worker and obiviamente to know more about some topic.



This topic is interesting, but I do not like to talk about this, because, as I said in the past blog still do not decide what area I will work in the future, then I do not know the areas to do a postgraduate study, right now I just want to finish college , go out and "relax", even though I know I'm going to be working, but not studing, stressed by the tests, by the labs, for the classes, by the classmates, by the university in general; Studying is complicated, even though it is a career that one loves.



Well, these problems are small problems compared to other people's problems, then I will concentrate on talking about my future studies, my postgraduate studies, I like in general, not only in the career the legal area, classes as legislation pharmaceutical, the most humanist part of chemistry and pharmacy, I like to read and the work of lawyers, fight, I always defend my opinions, I always need to win in fights and debates, obviously I'm always right.



Comentarios