Live the Music





Hello miss, hello bloggers, today I will write about “My favorite concert or holiday”, two options are very interesting, because I love the music, sing and hear, but also I like relax, sleep, and travel in the period of holidays.






Well, I want to write about the concerts, I hear different types of music: Pop, reggae, electro, Reggaeton and others, but mainly pop, in the year 2016, I went to a concert of Miranda, a group of Argentina, I love this band, I know since I have 7 or 8 years of age about, and since then I hear all his songs.




This concert is important to me because I went with a friend, she also likes this band, this was one of the last times I saw her, because she went to live in London with her family, and today I can only see it by video calls.








On the other hand, I have gone to many other concerts, with friends, or family, or alone, when the artist or group goes to a nightclub, or some event, some Fonda; We have very options to go to listen to live music and we have to take advantage, go to concerts, have fun, keep memories.













Comentarios

  1. Very good experience! I like a lot Miranda too, is a good group.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There are so many greats concerts that is imposible to decide which one go!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario